Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sudden Collage Inspiration

In last Friday's entry, I mentioned a really nice collage that I found on DeviantArt. Well, I suddenly came up with an idea for one today. I'll tell you how it happened...

I was in the kitchen trying to prepare a snack for Nathen. My little Cocker Spaniel, Sweet Pea, was begging at my feet. At that moment, Nathen was whining because I wasn't making his food fast enough. That's when Josh (my hubby) scampered into the kitchen acting up. I declared out loud and without much thought, "This is like my three-ring circus!" (I'm sure many mothers know exactly what I mean by that.) And so, the concept for my next project was born.

I'm not sure exactly how it will look, but I don't care. I'll just let it “happen” as I work. I do know that I'd like to make it a triptych. I'm sure it'll be a comical conversation piece if I end up hanging it on my living room wall. I'll keep everyone posted on how it's going.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home